Essential Reminder about Covid Symptoms
If anyone in your household (and support bubble) is displaying any of the main covid symptoms, then all members of the household (and anyone in your support bubble) needs to stay at home and isolate.
Your child must not attend school in these circumstances.
The individual with symptoms needs to book a test. Please inform us of the results when you have them.
Please email school firstname.lastname@example.org and phone school to let us know.
If there is a positive case in the school community from Monday 19th July it will be test and trace and not school that will advise close contacts to self-isolate, as per the new national guidance.
The main Covid symptoms are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Staggered Start and Finish Times from September 2nd 2021
- Classes 1-4 will enter and exit though the main playground gate on Richmond Street
- Classes 5-7 will enter and exit through the gate at the front of school (near the traffic lights)
- Classes 8-10 will enter and exit through the main playground gate on Richmond Street
|Class||Start time||Finish Time|
Click on the image below to watch the 'How To Wash Your Hands Song' from the NHS. We have be practising this in school.