Moving onto High School
If you currently have a child in Year 6, I am sure you will already be thinking about the next step in your child's education.
As we receive information from secondary schools we will add it to this section of the school website.
You can of course visit the websites of different schools for further infromation.
The following information and much more can be found in The Moving on Booklet 2021. This book is an essential guide for applying for High School Places in Tameside.
- You can apply anytime from 1 September 2020.
- You will need to complete an online application which is quick and easy to use (www.tameside.gov.uk/schools/admissions).
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can use the facilities in your local library; you will need an email address.
- In order to maximise your chances of being offered one of your preferred schools you must submit an application with any required documents on time and your child must meet the admissions criteria of the school to be offered a place.
- The application closing date is Sunday 31 October 2020.
- If you have any questions about the admissions process, send an email to: email@example.com Or telephone a member of the Admissions Team on 0161 342 4004 with any questions you may have.
- If you need assistance with English, call in at any of the Customer Service Offices.