Updates on opening of school 8th March
I have emailed you a letter with key information you will need in regards to the full opening of school on Monday 8th March for all pupils.
I hope you and your family are well. We have missed you all and we are really looking forward to seeing you all again.
Information, such as this letter, will also be added to the COVID-19 updates section of the school website. Covid19 updates
A few things of note:
- Unless you are medically exempt, we are now asking all adults entering the site to wear masks whilst on school premises. We ask for your support with this. Only one adult is to enter the site to drop off and collect their child.
- If anyone in your household (and support or childcare bubble) is displaying any of the main Covid symptoms, then all members of the household (and anyone in your support or childcare bubble) needs to stay at home and isolate.
Your child must not attend school in these circumstances.
- Please do not send any hand sanitisers with your child. There is hand sanitiser in school, that will be used with the children.
- Reading Books- If you have any reading books at home please send them in with your child on their first day back to school.
- If you want a meal provided in school this must be ordered through the live kitchen system. Schools Grid Please order your meals as soon as you can
- Full uniform is to be worn on return to school. With the governors of the school we have agreed an update to the uniform code. Polo shirts worn for school and PE T-shirts no longer need to have a school logo. So the next time you are replacing these items of uniform plain yellow polo shirts can be purchased for under their jumper/cardigan and plain yellow t-shirts for PE can be bought instead.
- If at all possible, please walk to school. If you have no choice but to drive to school, please make use of the church car park.
If you have something that you need to share with us or a message for the teacher please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the office.
The whole team at St Paul’s would like to thank you for your continued support.